Southern Radar Imaging Service
What we have to offer:
- Prompt response to job request throughout the United States
- Rates typically lower than X-Ray firms
- Friendly and knowledgeable technicians
- Free quotes and demonstrations
- FCC compliant
If we arrive at your site and cannot find a suitable area to drill or core we will not charge you for our services.
Advantages of GPR over X-Ray:
- No harmful radioactive source
- No need to disturb building occupants on floors above or below. Work can be performed with workers in the vicinity of imaging
- No need to drill pilot holes; embedded items can be clearly marked and avoided
- No delays for “state authorizing” the x-raying of slabs. No authorization required for radar imaging.
The GPR system is not hazardous to the user or persons working in and around the area being scanned. The GPR has none of the disadvantages of harmful radioactive sources to when locating inclusions.
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is an accepted electromagnetic evaluation technique used
for the transportation infrastructure and a variety of other applications including concrete
inspection, utility detection, geology and archeology.